Marfle is Growing
Marfle is a growing Marine Analytics company. We have customers in Nordic, Baltic and UK. We are hiring a business development representative for our team in Helsinki to accelerate our growth.
Position in brief
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from meetings, sales quotas and marketing campaigns. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Position is located in Helsinki.
Duties of the Business Development Representative
- Generating leads and turning them into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Working to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the sales director.
- Arranging meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Negotiating prices with potential customers and closing sales.
- Identifying opportunities for new business within the market.
- Paying attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring all administration relating to sales is completed effectively.
- Working closely with Marfle Team and finding opportunities to cross sell.
Requirements for Business Development Representative
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Ambitious and driven personality with a hunger for success.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Excellent spoken and written English
We also appreciate
- Fluent skills in other European main languages
- Experience of Engines or Marine business
In case you are the person we are looking for, please contact:
Tel. +358 40 505 3961